One of the most powerful tools that Cue can supply is the ability to export and segment the data collected from the interactions of your shoppers. By integrating a few simple filters with the CSV Export Cue provides form the reporting suite, you will be able to leverage that information to create extremely targeted and custom campaigns. Let's tale a look at how to segment by the time a product interaction occurs.
I. Export Your CSV File
- From the Users tab in the Cue reporting Suite, click "See All Users" and then "Export to CSV". This will automatically generate your CSV download.
*Any filters that you have applied to your data will also apply to your CSV Export*
II. Segment by the Time of interaction
- Now that you have your data file, you will be able to sort the data to create lists depending on what you will be targeting. For this example, let us target the products that have received the most interactions from your customers.
- Select all the data in your export on the "User Activity", "Saves", or "Shares" tab and apply filters.
- In the "Date" column, filter in ascending order to have the products appear in chronological order from oldest to newest.
III. Retarget Using This Data
- Now that you have a chronological list of products that have received interactions, you can now send messaging pertaining specifically to this product, or set up Triggered Offers with the Cue Merchant Hub.
- This is a great tool to see if there is heightened activity that has occurred around a specific marketing campaign or social media post. By seeing the time of the interactions, you will be able to target customers that are active during specific times of the day. This will further add to your arsenal of retargeting tools.