One of the most powerful tools that Cue can supply is the ability to export and segment the data collected from the interactions of your shoppers. By integrating a few simple filters with the CSV Export Cue provides form the reporting suite, you will be able to leverage that information to create extremely targeted and custom campaigns.
I. Export Your CSV File
- From the Users tab in the Cue reporting Suite, click "See All Users" and then "Export to CSV". This will automatically generate your CSV download.
*Any filters that you have applied to your data will also apply to your CSV Export*
II. Segment by Product Interactions
- Now that you have your data file, you will be able to sort the data to create lists depending on what you will be targeting. For this example, let us target the products that have received the most interactions from your customers.
- Select all the data in your export on the "Product" tab and apply filters.
- In the "Number of Activities" column, filter in descending order to have the products that have the most interactions be listed from top to bottom. You will see the total number of interactions that have taken place.
III. Retarget Using This Data
- Now that you have a list of products that have received the most interactions, you can now send messaging pertaining specifically to this product, or set up Triggered Offers with the Cue Merchant Hub.
- Now that you know what products are receiving the most social media attention, you have newfound knowledge of what products to highlight in your campaigns and outreach. This data will give you a real-time trending meter of what products are popular amongst your customers' social media networks.