One of the most powerful tools that Cue can supply is the ability to export and segment the data collected from the interactions of your shoppers. By integrating a few simple filters with the CSV Export Cue provides form the reporting suite, you will be able to leverage that information to create extremely targeted and custom campaigns.
I. Export Your CSV File
- From the Users tab in the Cue reporting Suite, click "See All Users" and then "Export to CSV". This will automatically generate your CSV download.
*Any filters that you have applied to your data will also apply to your CSV Export*
II. Segment by Shares
- Now that you have your data file, you will be able to sort the data to create lists depending on what you will be targeting. For this example, let us target the customers that have "Shared" our products.
- Select all the data in your export on the "User Interactions" tab and apply filters.
- In the "Type" column, deselect "Save" to just leave the "Share" data visible on the tab. This will show all the customer interaction that has been a Share on your site.
III. Retarget Using This Data
- Now that you have a list of customers and emails that have shared your products, you can now send messaging pertaining specifically to this group.
- You may choose to target all of your customers that have shared a product, or be even more specific and target those that have shared specific products.
- Once you have decided exactly who you will be targeting, copy and paste the emails and names into your mail client to create new lists.
- You may now send emails and campaigns to this list.