I. Getting Started
- Sign up for Cue
- Select WooCommerce from the platform dropdown
- Follow steps to complete your Cue setup and confirm your email
- Clear the cache on the browser you are using to install Cue List Technology. Click this link to find out how to clear the cache in your browser
I. Install and Activate CueConnect plugin.
- Login to your Wordpress Admin Center
- Go to Plugins -> Add New
- Type ‘cue connect’ in search box
- Find card with Cue Connect logo, click Install. When installation is complete, the installation button will convert to an Activate button
- When installation is completed, click Activate
II. Connect to Cue Merchant Hub
- In your Wordpress dashboard, go to Cue Connect tab
- Enter your credentials from https://business.cueconnect.com account. You may find them in welcome email, after registration. Click Save
- If credentials were correct - you will be notified, and additional select box will appear. Select "Fully Integrated" in the My-List Version drop down.
III. Add ‘My List’ widget
- Go to Settings > Permalinks
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save. This is needed in order to update permalinks structure for Wordpress.
- ‘My List’ should be available at http://yoursite.com/apps/mylist url.
- Go to Appearance > Menus
- Pick a menu you need to add ‘My List’ link into
- Add ‘Custom Link’ with:
- Url: http://yoursite.com/apps/mylist
- Title: ‘My List’
- Click on ‘Screen Options’ in the top right of the page and enable ‘CSS Classes’ checkbox
- Expand your newly created ‘My List’ menu item and in ‘CSS Class’ input box enter cue-stream
- Click Save Menu