You can go to a specific data point by clicking on the left hand side or by clicking one of the colorful boxes located on the main dashboard menu.
Now you’re going to want to take a look at each of these individual data points and what they mean. By following the step above you are able to get granular into every data set.
Let’s start with Users - You will have both non registered and registered users.
- Select ‘Users’ either from the left hand sidebar or from main dashboard menu icon. .
- Here again you can filter by Age, Gender, Location and also what Social Platform they have connected with your site.
- Make sure your date ranges are for a time period that makes sense.
- Apply any filter changes and get smarter about your users!
If you would like to see who your users are
- Scroll to the top of the user page
- Click See all users
- Take a look at who your users really are!
- If you would like to export these users to a CSV for other marketing campaigns click ‘Export to CSV’ just above and to the right of your user list. It will download automatically and you can find it in your download files.