One simple but extremely effective way to start using Cue's technology to personalize your shoppers' experiences is through the Offer Manager. To reach this section from the Cue Merchant hub, locate the Offer Management tab on the left hand side of the screen. From there you can View/Edit current campaigns being run, or create a new Triggered or Engagement Incentive offer.
Creating an Offer
- Let's take a look at how easy it is to create a new Triggered Offer within Cue. Click the Offer Management tab in the menu on the left side of the screen, and then select the radial button next to "Triggered Offers"
- Click Next Step>>
- Fill out this page with the details corresponding to your offer
- Offer Name - This is the Title of your Offer. Think of it as a banner that will attract your shoppers to the offer from the product pages within My List.
- Offer Description - This is an opportunity to add personalization to your message as well as give specific instructions for how to use your coupon code. * Make sure to include offer code in this message because this is how your shoppers will know how to use coupon.
- Offer Tags - Associate campaigns and products together
- Yes, I would like this offer to be shareable. - We recommend making your offers shareable so that you can increase the reach of your offer, and drive more qualified traffic organically back to your site.
- Attach Primary Image - Choose an image you would like to associate with your offer. This can be a simple stock photo, a product image or anything you think would be relevant to the offer. *We suggest that you use images that are simple and in line with the type of offer.
- Offer Terms URL - This will be the landing page your shoppers come to when they click through from your email. If you're going to choose your main page make sure to paste your full http domain. (E.g. http://madisonisland.net/) You can also direct shoppers to a specific product page, a blog article or whatever you think would be relevant to your offer.
- Date Range - This section allows you to choose when your offer will be active. You can have your campaign run immediately, as well as set up future campaigns in a matter of minutes. Think of events, holidays and other sales events you have and make sure to add those in this section.
- Click Next Step>>
Select a Store (Optional: Use this only if you have physical store locations) Select stores that you would like to associate these offers with. This is useful if certain products are only at specific locations or you want to only make your available to select shoppers in certain areas. If you do not have any physical store locations, proceed to Step Six and leave the Select a Store page blank.
- Click Next Step>>
- Select Items - This is your opportunity to get selective with your product offers, or create an offer that includes everything you have available. You can easily select all pages, or search by brand, categories or even group products together through filtering keywords. (In the example given below, a bundle offer for all Plaid Cotton Shirts has been created)
- Start in the ‘Item Selection’ tab
- Find search bar to Filter by Keyword, Category or by Brand
- Type in product name and press ‘Enter’
- Either click ‘Select All’ on All Pages or click the white box next to each item you want to associate with this offer.
- The items selected in this section will trigger offers to your shoppers who have sent, shared or saved these specific items. We’re allowing you to cut out the spam and deliver relevant offers to shoppers, enhancing their experience with your brand.
- Choose Male, Female or Both
- Select your age range
- Select geographic regions. You can use your custom regions here, or choose a specific state.
- Select cities through search bar.
- Everything is spelled correctly
- Your image loaded correctly
- The correct items are selected
- Your demographics are set up exactly as you want them
13. Click Submit, then sit back and enjoy surprising and delighting your shopper!