To be able to identify the most saved product in your Cue Connect CSV export, you will need to do some Excel sorting to get the data in order. Simply follow the steps and walkthrough below to identify the items that have received the most social interactions on your site.
- In your Cue Connect CSV export, navigate to the "Product Activity" tab.
- Apply filters to this page by selecting the entire data set, and click the "Sort and Filter" button from your Excel toolbar.
- In the "Type" column of your excel sheet, deselect all data that is a "Share" by clicking the drop down arrow at the top of the column.
- Once this column is filter, sort the "Number of Activities" column in descending order. This will reorder the product list in descending order of total number of social interactions.
- From here, you can use the other tabs to find the customers that have interacted with these products. With that information, you can retarget to these customers with extremely specific and relevant marketing campaigns.